Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Audiobooks Available At the Public Library
I had my first experience using the Saskatoon Public Library’s library2go downloadable Audiobooks and eBooks service. It was as simple as 1,2,3, and within seconds I downloaded Looking For Alaska onto my i-pod and listened to it on the drive home to Manitoba over the Easter break. This is the first book that I have read of John Green’s and will not be the last. Each chapter, or at least I think it was the beginning of each chapter, started with _____ days before. Before what? I made a few predictions, that I won’t include on here, because some of you are currently reading this book. Let’s just say that my prediction ended up being correct. Although, I could not have predicted what was to come “after.” A very thought provoking novel that made you analyze the impact one life can have on another, right down to the last words uttered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment